Connect with us:
Full Length Courses
Basic Computer Skills Test
We’ve found over the years that in order to be successful completing these courses, a student must have some basic computer knowledge. This test is given in order to ensure that you have the skills necessary. If you don’t, please get in touch and we can help.
You can take the questions from here, or download the .txt version below.
Once completed, please submit this to submit-hunt @ ciscovision.org
1. Outline the procedure you use to copy text from one place to another.
2. What is the difference between cut and copy?
3. How do you tell which window is currently focused?
4. Which operating system and version are you using?
5. Which screen reader and version are you using?
6. What is the review mode called for your screen reader?
7. What is the procedure you use to click the left mouse button on an object that is only visible in your screen reader’s review mode?
8. Please outline the procedure to navigate to a specific web page in your browser of choice.
9. Do you have a correctly configured headset? [I.E. can you both hear out of it and be heard?]
10. Please send this back to us as an attachment to an email message. Don’t forget to spellcheck first.